Ruby lost her first tooth and this picture turned out to be the best one. It's actually fabulous.

The kids spent a great deal of time in the pool this summer, which is as it should be. Kids should spend as much time as possible as wet as possible during the summer.
Squig would love another five weeks of this:
Those orange goggles.
Bathing beauty.
We went to the all-you-can-eat-ice-cream day at the Sacramento Zoo. We also had hot dogs. I liked this picture of Squig. She didn't want me to take her picture, so I had to catch her off guard.
A face covered in ice cream. When your kids tell you they can't eat any more ice cream, it's time to go home.
This is Kevin. You may have seen him in the movie Up. This is the bird they modeled Kevin after. This bird's name is not actually Kevin. The docent told us that the animators came to the Sac. Zoo and drew this bird for the movie.
This is the sign for him, so you can see what he is.
I like the picture of little Ruby in the pool. Cute. And, Kevin and Dug were my favorite characters in UP. I also really liked Russell. And Carl. I just liked that movie.
ReplyDeleteIt should be noted that this bird is not nearly as big as Kevin. He's about the size of a chicken, and that board he's on is a 2x4 or a 2x6 at the most.
ReplyDelete