Saturday, August 1, 2009

The Official Premier of the August Blog-A-Day

And here we go!

Today we picked a ton of tomatoes. We got one big huge "Speckled Roma", three of some sort that I don't remember planting, but they look like a kind of black tomato, possibly a Krim, and a basket of cherry tomatoes of various sizes and colors. I ate one of the black tomatoes for lunch. Leftover chicken and a tomato. Tasty.

This evening I took the girls to see G-Force, the guinea pig movie. It wasn't as bad as I thought it would be and had a very streamlined plot. It was basically Mission Impossible: For Kids. But the girls loved it. The guys went to a Giants game in San Francisco tonight, so I thought we'd do something fun.

And we're off to a good start for the August Blog-A-Day. Now if I can just remember to write every day, we'll be in good shape!

No comments:

Post a Comment