Thursday, June 16, 2011

Puerto Rico--Day 19


Well, the big report for today is that it rained all day. In the morning we had window-rattling thunder and lightning, and then a pouring deluge, and then it tapered off to more of a drizzle.

I got a video of it while it was coming down really hard. Let's see if I can get it to work on here.


If not, here's a picture of it coming down.


And so I got out the Wii. And the kids played it all afternoon and I sat around and read.

A good time was had by all.

4 comments:

  1. Nope, I felt like reading. It's a little difficult to knit here. Even with the AC on, it's still humid, and it makes the yarn kind of sticky and it doesn't slide well off of the needles. I know my hair is all a-frizz, so I can only assume the wool yarn is unhappy, too. So, unfortunately, I haven't been doing much knitting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's what keeps those piña gigantes, gigante!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't say I've found the piñas here to be any more gigante than any other ones I've seen, but they sure are sweet and yummy! Ruby ate them and she doesn't even like piñas.

    ReplyDelete