Saturday, April 4, 2009

A note on Adidas Deodorant

Well, since no one has said anything about this Adidas deodorant, I had to turn to the internet for information. I found this in a comment posted on Amazon.com (where you can buy it for about $4 a stick). It's from a response this lady got from the manufacturer.

"Please be advised that our entire collection of adidas® Absorbent Deodorants with Cotton Tech+ has been currently re-designed and re-packaged, which may account for temporarily low inventories at some stores. Although it does not state "aluminum-free" on the new packaging, please be assured that all adidas® Absorbent Deodorants are in fact aluminum-free. We are sorry, but we cannot accept any direct orders from consumers."

That might explain why you can't find it at the stores. I would still like to get some information about why everyone loves it so much. Does it not make your shirts turn yellow? And does it not make you sweat a lot?

1 comment:

  1. Oh, Biz. Oh, Biz. Where have you been? I don't know how you missed this. Maybe you're just not sweaty like the rest of us. No yellowness. Better than an anti-perspirant. You will try it and you will love it. Then you will forgive us for not explicitly coming out and telling you to buy it before. It's been a long hard year here for me without it. I'm glad it's back on the market.

    ReplyDelete